?

Log in

August 29th, 2006


08:20 am
summers boyfriend found a dog.
its cute. no owners have stepped forward.

so i named him joey. joey nubler, thats his rock star name. heweights 4.4 pounds and i like to refer to him as my paris hilton dog.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


he has a streak of black in his tail and his ears. those are his rock star streaks.

(4 comments | Leave a comment)

April 15th, 2006


10:56 pm
List 10 musical artists you like (do this before reading the questions below).

01. hanson
02. butch walker
03. the working title
04. rufus wainwright
05. howie day
06. marvelous 3
07. the films
08. will hoge
09. the killers
10. graham colton band



What was the first song you ever heard by 6?:
freak of the week, duhhh

What is your favorite album of 8?:
blackbird on a lonely wire

What is your favorite lyric of 5?:
i wanna turn it around for you. dont turn away.

How many times have you seen 1 live?:
three? four? i dont know.

What is your favorite song of 7?
lately it has been The Kind Of Day

Is there a song of 3 that makes you sad?
Cabaret. i was listening to that song when i found out ryan died. the first words i heard at that moment was "did i say goodbye? you'll be gone tomorrow. and im crying in your arms but you're not here... and i can see your face... everytime i close my eyes this cabaret......oh ill remember everything you said to me..oh, the day i release you in my heart i'll say goodbye......i'll take time to write down everything you said to me..."

it was horrible. i still cry when i hear it.

What is your favorite lyric of 4?
theres WAYY too many.

What is your favorite song by 8?:
so cool

How did you get into 3?:
went to a battle of the bands to see friends and they were there. it was love at first sight.

What is your favorite song by 2?:
oh my god every butch walker song EVER. hehe.

What is a good memory concerning 9?:
david.

Is there a song by 8 that makes you sad?:
nah

What is your favorite song of 1?:
More Than Anything!

How did you become a fan of 10?:
i had to pick up their cd at the recording studio for the radio station i worked for and i saw them live the next night and fell in love.. :)

(Leave a comment)

April 3rd, 2006


02:50 pm
everything i feel right now is said right here:

You're not sure that you love me
But you're not sure enough to let me go
Baby it ain't fair
You know you just keep me hanging round
You say you don't wanna hurt me
Don't wanna see my tears
So why are you still standing here
Just watching me drown

And it's alright
Yeah, I'll be fine
Don't worry about this heart of mine
Just, take your love and hit the road
Cause nothing you can do or say
You're gonna break my heart anyway
So just leave the pieces when you go

Now you can drag out the heartache
Baby you can make it quick
You can get it over with and let me move on
Don't concern yourself with this mess you left for me
I can clean it up you see
Just as long as you're gone

You're not making up your mind
It's killin' me
You're wasting time
I need so much more then that

Leave the pieces when you go
Leave the pieces when you go

(Leave a comment)

April 2nd, 2006


01:20 am - 10 things i hate about you.
I hate the way you talk to me
and the way you cut your hair.
I hate the way you drive my car.
I hate it when you stare.
I hate your big dumb combat boots
And the way you read my mind.
I hate you so much it makes me sick.
It even makes me rhyme.
I hate the way you're always right.
I hate it when you lie.
I hate it when you make me laugh;
Even worse when you make me cry.
I hate it when you're not around
And the fact that you didn't call,
But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you;
Not even close;
Not even a little bit;
Not even at all.

(3 comments | Leave a comment)

March 28th, 2006


06:55 pm - annoyed with life
sometimes i just want to sit in my room and cry.
a lot lately.

i don't know why i'm just not happy anymore. i think it's because im unhappy with where i am. I've been forced to write this career paper for one of my classes on what i want to do in life. and i have no fucking idea. i realized im unhappy with public relations and business. i have NO idea what i want to do. it makes me upset and angry.

and then theres this pressure from my family of always doing well in school. i'm doing pretty shitty this semester to be honest with you. everyone wants me to quit my job. i just want to quit at life right now. i just want time to figure everything out. figure myself out. figure my life out right now.

everything is hurting me. i missed mark when he came down here last week because of work. i havent seen him in a year and it makes me want to bawl my eyes out because i miss him.

my living situation is shit for next year. my parents want me to live with my brother but he has NEVER ONCE given me the time of day. why the hell would i live iwth him?

so anywayy. theres my venting for this evening..

(Leave a comment)

September 1st, 2005


02:45 pm
it feels like the end of the world is coming.

this old man came into my work today and said "we're going barreling fast towards the end just like in the book" and i was like "what?"hes like "the book." and i was like "what book?" and hes like "the Bible" hes like "everyone wants to ignore it... but its coming.. fast" then i argued with him over drilling in anwar.

everywhere in cola is almost out of gas.


this sucks

(3 comments | Leave a comment)

July 14th, 2005


12:05 pm

i hate the summer.  please make it fall really really soon.

 

thanks, <3 kodi.


(1 comment | Leave a comment)

April 27th, 2004


12:32 am
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

(10 comments | Leave a comment)

April 25th, 2004


02:08 pm
i woke up today with blood covering my ear. i honestly think my tragus is like "BITCH I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU IF U PIERCE ME ONE MORE TIME ALL HELL IS GOING TO BREAK LOOSE" it sucks. my ear really hurts too. i didnt even sleep on that side. it just decided to bleed. it hates me.

(Leave a comment)

April 24th, 2004


08:13 pm - a brand new orange instead...
i'm sad.. i absolutely love charleston but everything is going to be different in a matter of two weeks. this year is almost at its end, and im actually finding it to be really sad. not because of classes... but you know how you get into a routine.. and then something goes and fucks it all up? yea.. thats whats gonna happen. Change. But you can't stop it. you just have to keep rolling on with the flow. so today was quite interesting. went to folly beach, down to the battery, and to the market. I felt so much like a tourist, but it was fun. I still cannot find a necklace i want. Arg, i want a hemp one but i dont want one of the small ones.. but not one of the huge big ones either.. im so picky. plus, it cannot have metal on it because i'm allergic to that shit. Oh well... I will keep on searching.

so anyway, i think im going to go now. i cannot decide what i'm doing tonight. im not in the mood to go out... but i know i should. so, i will figure it all out and let you know tomorrow what events went on tonight.
Current Mood: coldcold
Current Music: albratross and ivy by limbeck :)

(Leave a comment)

You'll find me underneath

> Recent Entries
> Archive
> Friends
> Profile
> previous 10 entries

> previous 10 entries
> Go to Top
LiveJournal.com